Also, I decided what I am going to do now. I started a pharmacy technician program this week. After browsing some of the programs of study I could get done fairly quickly, this was the job I could see myself doing the most. Who knows maybe I'll love the industry and decide to become a pharmacist one day.
Complete the first half of the PT program with a B grade or better
That's it. Just one goal for the next three months. There are other things I could add, but they are mostly "to-do" not what I would consider goals.
To do List
- Finish at least one of my unfinished sewing projects
- Do at least one of my sewing room makeover projects
- Finish all the mending/alterations I've been promising Mike I'd do
- Make workouts longer
- Cut down on sugar
- Get a full physical (it's been a looong time since I had everything checked out)
- Start advanced Italian book (after things started going downhill last year I laxed on my studies)
- Get rid of all the leftovers from my etsy shop
That's about it for now.