Friday, December 20, 2013

Demin Mini with a Twist


Here is another item I made for EcoKids. I am seriously thinking of making myself something like this. I love the use of different washes of denim. I used the bottoms of three different jeans that were turned into shorts for Syndelle years ago and a tiny scrap of denim from another project. Yup that's how long I hold onto things...hey you never know when something is going to come in handy! I'm glad I saved these. I also made a version of this skirt with left over cord bottoms. That one came out awesome too.

You can see the difference in wash at the waistband there.

I gave it a simple serged hem.

Here is the other one. It's teal, eggplant and gold corduroy.

Till next time!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so clever and creative!! I love it!! You have such a lovely blog! :)

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as beauty, health, NYC fashion, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Video Post: DYI ~ Holiday Nail Art Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear Corina! This is so beautiful and fun, I'm sure that any little princess will be happy with these skirts. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids clothing is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you make so beautiful and really unique pieces for kids, really lovin it!
    wish you a merry xmas!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...