Friday, December 13, 2013

Hearts and Berries


What do you do with a stained t-shirt? Re-fashion it of course! The great thing about t-shirts is that they are notoriously easy to turn into just about anything. In this case because I was making things for my new etsy shop I went with a little girls tank top. I know it isn't tank top weather but that's what layering is for. :)

For this I used the t-shirt as well as a scrap of charcoal knit leftover from another project.

But it wasn't interesting enough for me so I added this left over strip of strawberry print knit.
 
This is the back. I just barely had enough of this gray knit to finish it.

Till next time!


2 comments:

  1. Great remodel, t shirt has been great, very interesting. You are very creative, dear Corina.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...