Wednesday, January 29, 2014

80's fabric, 40's style

I took some pictures last weekend. I've decided to take all the items in my shop that are pictured on a dressform and see if I can move them by re-shooting them. Having fun with it so far. Although I must say that I am in terrible need of a better camera!

Wannabe pin-up!

I ended up going with this one for etsy

I liked this shot but it came out blurry. Stupid camera.

Outtake of me and my baby girl, who is freakishly tall. haha


Also I was listening to this playlist while I took these. Make of it what you will...

Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear Corina! This dress is sooooo lovely! Love the print and the model you did with it, and of course, your baby girl is a beautiful princess. Lot of kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous dress! You make them all look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really a dream dress! beautiful fabric! and you are not a wannabe pin up you look like a real model! wunderschön maine liebe;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...