Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pictures!

I've been meaning to get some modeled photos of this dress for quite a while now. I've been putting it off because I have kind of been looking like crap lately. haha But I was having a decent skin day yesterday so I though what the heck why not?

This is my favorite one of the dress.

I used this for my profile pic on facebook.

I've been trying to vary my poses more. But I'm still in the habit of tilting my head a certain way.

Oh yeah and I took these a few weeks ago for Etsy but forgot to post them:




I forgot how fun taking pictures is. Have to do it more often, if my skin behaves that is!


Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. These are just completely gorgeous!! Love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you already on Facebook but here again! du bits wunderschön! ich liebe dies fotos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...