Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Black and White

I took some photos this weekend and I must say I feel like I'm getting better at it. Better at posing, lighting makeup and editing. It's starting to become a lot of fun for me. I'd like to have subjects other than myself sometime though. I've been trying to get some friends to let me take photos of them. So far no takers.

This one seems to be the favorite on facebook.

Wannabe cheesecake!

Blowing kisses.

I used this for etsy. This top is listed on etsy by the way. :)

And finally a picture of me smiling. Tell me I don't look unhinged! haha

I also had some fun with editing and came up with these:

A banner to share (hint hint)

My serious pic.

So the playlist for this shoot is here if you're interested. It always helps to have good music on when taking pics. Good music and a couple of drinks!

Oh one more thing. I have recently opened a Listia account. It's like eBay, but you use credits instead of money. Credits can be earned through listing, taking surveys and a number of other activities. They can also be purchased. So I transferred some of my etsy stuff over there. If you sign up through here you instantly get 250 credits to start with.

Till next time!

6 comments:

  1. love this B&W look, ms. pretty :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done yourself this time. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wunderschön! ich liebe diese fotos von dir! Ich weiß ich habe das schon auf Facebook gesagt;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lik eyour bottom :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so beautiful!!!! wow! You have a very nice blog !!
    tell me how about follow each other?? Let me know if you atart and I will follow back :)
    have a nice day sweety!
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete