Thursday, February 13, 2014

Most recent dress

I haven't had much time for blogging lately. Busy with orders and it looks like I might have a real job in the works soon. We'll see how that turns out, more as it develops. For now I'll leave you with some pics of the most recent thing I've made. A wiggle dress that I wore to see Mayer Hawthorne in concert a couple weeks ago. Fucking great show! One of the best performers I've ever seen. But anyway here is the dress. The bodice is from Simplicity 2648, the skirt is my own draft, actually the same pencil skirt I offer in my shop.



This one is my favorite. I think it's the most fun shot.

And this is what I mean when I say in the Etsy listing that this skirt: "...has a pleated waist line to compliment your curves or add some where they're needed." I am not this curvy in real life trust me.
Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! You look great! Can't wait to hear more about the potential job. Now I need to go check my Etsy account.. I have been slacking about getting on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress and you look stunning! wirklich wunderschön! und du bist so fotogen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear Lady! This is a wonderful dress! Love the way that it emphasizes your curves, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete