Saturday, April 19, 2014

Black and White Part 2

I slightly altered the pattern for my reversible cutout blouse. I made a new sample and last weekend I took pictures of both sides to show how versatile it really is. I really love this top. When I have the time I'll be making myself more of these. As it is, I still have orders coming in pretty regularly, which I am thrilled about! It doesn't leave much time for blogging though. I'm still looking for that balance...

As you can see my background is still giving me problems. :(

With glasses. These are Rx. I'm not allowed to drive without them!

Wear it with a pencil skirt for work...

...or casual, over jeans.

The pin was given to me by my Syndelle. Isn't it sweet?

Cutout detail in the back.


Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful top, dear Corina!! Love, love it ! You´re so clever with sewing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...