Monday, April 7, 2014

Stories

Wow it's been over a month since I last posted. Time does fly. I have been super busy with work for the parks district and orders as well. Yay! But I did have time this weekend to take some pics. I've acquired a few vintage pieces that I can't use so I'm going to be adding a vintage section to my shop. Yesterday I took some photos of this gorgeous vintage sequins blouse that looks like it has mermaid scales. Check it out.

I've decided I need a real background. Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm not having much luck finding one. :/

Look at the sparkle on the sequins. So so pretty, but too big for me.

I had a sort of literary theme going on. What can I say I love books!

Reading The Divine Comedy.

Not so funny as it turns out...

And I made an ad for my new section which will go up in a few weeks.

Anyone have vintage clothes they want to get rid of? Send me some pictures. I'll make you an offer!

Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. so chic!!! i love it !!! you have a beautiful skir <33333

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...